Work in agriculture has always been and will not be easy. This is a job for those who are not afraid of difficulties, who seek a life in harmony with nature and who love their native land.
Every year we have 20-30 vacancies for work from April to November and 150-200 vacancies for the harvest period.
Requirements for our employees:
- willingness to work in any weather;
- honesty and reliability (we expel you immediately for theft);
- absence of bad habits (for drunkenness we expel immediately);
- communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- and of course - diligence!
Why it is beneficial to work with us:
- we pay a decent salary on time;
- we help our employees cultivate their personal land;
- you can work with us all year round;
- you can work with us in shifts;
- we constantly improve living conditions for employees;
- we encourage the best;
- next to us is the cleanest river Orel, where you can have a good rest after work.
How we work:
In the spring-autumn period a standard working day is from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. with two days off. During the berry picking period - from early morning until the midday heat, and then we go out in the evening - from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. depending on the weather and the berry order. During this hot period we work every day with one day off. The berry must be picked while it is juicy!!!
Everyone has to go to work at the same time, regardless of the weather.
We appreciate our customers, so we monitor the quality of berry picking. Our field foremen will tell you the conditions for picking berries correctly.
Salary depends on the types of work. Berry picking is contract work. That is, you receive money depending on the quantity and quality of the collected berries. In 2017, the price for harvested raspberries ranged from 6 to 8 UAH/kg, and in 2022 - from 15 to 23 UAH/kg.
The rest of the field work is work with weekly pay. You must understand that it is not enough to simply be present at these works. It is necessary to work diligently.
Come and try!